BIO & STAFF
Michael Guttmann, is a fourth generation Pensacolian, practicing in Pensacola since 1981.
Education and admission to the Bar:
- B.A. in Economics and Business Administration, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee - December, 1977
- J.D., The University of Florida, College of Law, Gainesville, Florida - March, 1981
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in September, 1981
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Northern Division in July, 1985
- Certified as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator since 2002
- Practiced in the area of family law since 1981
Marcia J. Wood is a Florida Registered Paralegal and has been employed with Mr. Guttmann since 1983.
Miranda E. Polk has
been employed with Mr. Guttmann since 2011.